Saturday, August 10, 2013

Peaches & Cream Sandwich



Lately, I have been making lots of new sandwich recipes that I found on Pinterest. I thought I would come up with my own creation of a sandwich with some of the ingredients that I had in my fridge. 

I grabbed few items and started making my sandwich. I had no idea how it would taste. It turned out good, so I thought I would share my recipe.

Peaches and Cream Sandwich

Serving size: 1

Ingredients:
2 slices of bread
garlic and onion cream cheese (any vegetable cream cheese)
deli meat (turkey or ham)
avocado (slices)
plain greek yogurt
parmesan cheese (shredded)
peaches or nectarines (slices)

Directions:
1. Spread garlic and onion cream cheese on one slice of bread.
2. Place two slices of deli meat and avocado slices on cream cheese side.
3. Spread plain greek yogurt on the other slice of bread.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and place peaches slices on plain greek yogurt side.
5. Put slices of bread together.
6. Place in toaster oven for 5 minutes or any method of grilling sandwich.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment