Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pizza Crust


Do you love homemade pizza? Before all the toppings are put on the pizza, there must a really good crust.

Since I've been on the Fast Metabolism Diet, I have removed wheat out of my diet. (Here is my reasoning to removing wheat.)  I searched in the organic section of one of the local grocery stories. There are many pre-made crusts and mixes. Some of the crusts/mixes have wheat flour in them, which isn't what I wanted.

I found a pizza dough mix that is made with brown rice flour, tapioca flour, and arrowroot floor. Plus it is gluten free. It is easy to make and the mix smells really good. All you have to add is olive oil and water to the mix.


Find this pizza crust mix the next time you make a homemade pizza. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment