Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fruit Wraps

I started making fruit wraps for my two-year-old daughter, Katie, and myself. Katie is hit and miss on eating certain fruit. It depends on the mood she is in. One way that I can get her to eat more than few pieces of fruit is to add it to a wrap. She loves it and scarfs it down.

The fruit wraps are great for breakfast or a snack. You can add whatever fruit you have in your house. It will taste good no matter what fruit is inside.

Below are close-ups of some of the wraps that I have made:





Fruit Wraps

Serving size: 1

Ingredients:
1 tortilla
cream cheese (plain, strawberry, or any other fruit flavor)
granola
sliced almonds
chocolate chips
fruit 

Directions:
1. Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
2. Sprinkle granola, sliced almonds, chocolate chips, and chopped fruit on tortilla.
3. Roll up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment