Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Passion in Life

What is your passion in life? Everyone has some kind of passion...may it be photography, sports, or writing. My passion is my two girls. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the whole world. Are they a handful sometimes? Yes. But they are my life and I love them.

My oldest, Katie, is 19 1/2 months old. She has her tantrums and at times seem to be crying for no reason. But that's what toddlers do.

Katie's favorite cartoon is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She falls asleep to it during nap time and night time. Look out if we can't play the video. It's part of her routine. Katie also LOVES books. We read lots of books together and sometimes she reads to me.

What do I love the most about Katie? Besides being my daughter? I love how she shows me she loves me. Katie gives me lots of kisses and hugs and even pats me on the back.


My youngest, Sophia, is 3 1/2 months old. She is growing way to fast. It seems just like yesterday that she was born. Sooner than I know it, she's be 1 years old.

Every day, her personality shines through. She is becoming her own self. I love watching her grow.

What do I love the most about Sophia? Besides everything? I love the big smiles and giggles I get from her. She is my bundle of joy. In her own way, she shows me she loves me.


How do these two get along? Katie is jealous sometimes, but she does love her. She loves to help out with Sophia. As you can tell below. BUT I have to keep my eye on Katie, because she can be too rough. There have been some biting before.


How can I not love these two? They are my pride and joy. My precious girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment