Monday, December 9, 2013
Homemade noodles changes the way a soup tastes. It takes it to another level.
Here is my recipe for homemade noodles.
2 egg, beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour, sifted
1. Combine eggs, milk, and salt.
2. Add enough flour to make stiff dough.
3. Roll dough very thin on floured surface.
4. Let stand for 20 minutes.
5. Slice dough in 1/4 inch wide strips (to your liking).
6. Slice the length of the noodles in half or fourths (to your liking).
7. Drop noodles into boiling soup.
8. Cook uncovered for 10-20 minutes.