Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Homemade fries are so much better than frozen. Fries can be added as a side with hamburgers or hot dogs.
There are several ways I season my homemade fries that I'm going to share with you. My recipe for bbq cheeseburgers with grilled onions and mushrooms is a perfect main dish to go with these fries.
Serving size: 2-3
1 large or 2 medium potatoes
red pepper seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Sprinkle olive oil on cookie sheet pan.
3. Cut potatoes into stripes.
4. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Sprinkle more olive oil on fries.
5. Sprinkle seasonings on top of fries.
6. Mix fries and spread out on pan.
7. Bake fries for 15 minutes; toss after.
8. Bake another 5 minutes.
9. Broil fries for about 5 minutes to get crispy.
Serve the homemade fries with your main dish and enjoy!